Getting started is as easy as: One-Two-Three
Wampit® achieves over 250,000 unique visitors a month - these are people searching for businesses just like yours. Wampit® Top Tips
So, we've made it easy to add your company to our online business directory – it only takes a few minutes.
1. Click on the 'Create FREE Advert' here or on the homepage
2. Fill out the simple registration form and validate
3. Your advert is published on Wampit®
We also create a unique web page for your advert that we send to all major search engines to include in their search results.
Please click here to see our web analytics report for the 9th to 15th May 2011 showing 59,610 visitors for the week.
There's absolutely no catch - we promise.
The following are our top 3 tips for creating the best advert possible: It's all about ensuring quality - right?
1. Content (write as much text as possible about your business and services)
2. Keywords (choose keywords you think people will search by to find your business)
3. Accuracy (make sure the advert and contact details are correct)
Spending a bit of extra time creating your advert will increase its performance, and result in more customer enquiries.
Publishing a unique and well written description about your business will significantly increase the chances of your Wampit® advert appearing above your competitors in major search results. This is because the algorithms of these search engines are supremely intelligent and will find duplicated content across the Internet - they can even rate the standard of your description in terms of grammar and readability. So in summary, if you are going to submit your business to more than one online business directory then make sure you use a unique description for each one.
Wampit® is a human edited directory - although your advert is set live immediately we will personally check it within 24hrs to make sure:
1. The advert is for a legitimate business
2. It is in accordance of our publishing guidelines, e.g. no adult sites or 'get rich quick' schemes
3. The quality of the content is legal, decent and spelling error free
Of course we will have to amend / remove any adverts that are found in violation of our quality policy - please see our Terms and Conditions for more information (we may ask you to correct the advert). However, if you are a lovely person running a lovely business then we're sure this isn't something for you to worry about.